For the last 12 years, Thornton Sports have been the only UK installer of Polyflex® High Performance I.A.A.F approved track surfacing. Presitgious installations include Millenium Youth Games, Commonwealth Games and Harrow School.
- Solid P.U
Our expertise includes the design and installation of individual athletics events; such as long/triple jump facilities, for which our Kombi system has been specifically developed.
Prestigious installations include:
- Radley College, Nr. Oxford
- Millennium Youth Games
- Harrow School, Middlesex
- Scotstoun Stadium, Scotland
- Mile End Stadium, London
Thornton Sports Athletics Tracks Offer:
- In-House Planning, Design and Construction Services
- I.A.A.F approved installations undertaken by highly skilled personnel
- Choice of colours for the surface
- Design and installation of perimeter fencing and floodlighting
- A comprehensive range of outdoor sports equipment
We also offer after care maintenance packages on athletics tracks please see download and Protech AllWeather area of this website.
Our floodlighting designs incorporate the latest flat glass light systems, which ensure optimum pitch/court lighting, with minimal spillage and with raise and lower column system. These minimise long term maintenance and reduce health and safety exposure by eradicating the need to climb columns.
» view downloads
- Athletics - Track Maintenance Program -
- Athletics Equipment -
- Athletics Track Reference List -
- Harrow School - Sports East Project -
- Mile End Stadium Case Study -
- Radley College - Athletics Track and Pitch -