terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term 'Thornton Sports' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Altham Industrial Estate Altham, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 5TU. Our company registration number is England 5365778. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
These cookies can be removed using the cookie control dialog box.
|Thornton Sports website cookie acceptance||civicAllowCookies||
This cookies is set initally to on, cookies accepted.
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID||This cookie collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.|
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of,
or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Registered/Head Office Address.THORNTON SPORTS LIMITED
Altham Industrial Estate, Altham,
Lancashire. BB5 5TU
click for google maps
t: 01282 777345
f: 01282 777654
Registered in England 5365778 on 15th February 2005
Thornton Contracts Ltd
Registered in England 1357139 on 13th March 1978
T: 01282 779666 F: 01282 776999
Registered in England 1063384 on 31st July 1982
GTC Sports Ltd
T: 01282 777678 F: 01282 778014
Registered in England 3423728 22nd August 1997
Protech AllWeather Ltd
T: 01162 886782 F: 01162 883246
Registered in England 04698865 17th March 2003